| Split Your Infinities
- Joe Clay: "This is deep. It sounds a bit like the sci-fi-flecked techno of 'Bitstream'. It's almost industrial. Perhaps they've been listening to Andy Stott. It is very creepy, with more voices from the other side." 
Samples / Lyrics
- Contains a slowed down and distorted sample of a video about purported FEMA Concentration Camps.
- A split infinitive is the infinitive form of a verb placed between a "to" and the verb form, most famously the line "... to boldly go" from Star Trek.
- "Split Infinity" is a science fiction book by Piers Anthony set on a technologically decadent world.
- ↑ http://thequietus.com/articles/12364-boards-of-canada-tomorrows-harvest-review
- ↑ http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=208665#208665
- ↑ http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=208758#208758
- ↑ http://www.amazon.com/Split-Infinity-Apprentice-Adept-Book/dp/0345354915