| Palace Posy
- "Palace Posy" is an anagram of "Apocalypse". 
Samples / Lyrics
- The song samples the word "eleven" from the 1970s WTCN-TV jingle.
- A palace is the official residence of a sovereign, archbishop, bishop, or other exalted person. The word derives from the Latin palatium, from Palatium, the Palatine Hill in Rome where the emperors' residences were built.
- A posy is a brief sentiment, motto, or legend. Alternatively it is a word for a flower or bouquet of flowers. During the Plague, posies of herbs were carried as protection and to ward off the smell of the disease.
- ↑ http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=206690#206690
- ↑ http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=211327#211327
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posy
- ↑ http://www.theposypalace.co.uk/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Posy-Palace-Walkern/112436605435591