| Dayvan Cowboy
||The Campfire Headphase|
Trans Canada Highway
Still from the Dayvan Cowboy video.
- Dayvan Cowboy is considered by many to be Boards of Canada's first mainstream single.
- This song was remixed by Odd Nosdam on the Trans Canada Highway EP. It was the first remix of Boards of Canada to appear on any of their releases.
- A Day Van is a discontinued make of Chevolet Astro van.
- A video for "Dayvan Cowboy" was released as a promo DVD, included with Warpmart pre-orders of the Trans Canada Highway EP. For more information, see Videos.
- The first half of the video shows footage of Captain Joseph Kittinger's skydiving from the Excelsior III, a gondola raised by balloons to 102,800 feet as part of Project Excelsior (a series of record-breaking dives from high-altitude). Captain Kittinger fell for 14 minutes and 36 seconds, reaching a maximum speed of 614 mph before opening his parachute at 18,000 feet.
- The second half of the video shows footage of big-wave surfer Laird Hamilton.