| Energy Warning
Energy Warning is track number 11 on the Geogaddi album.
- The beggining of the track is sampled from the 1991 documentary The Falls at 50:18. The helicopter heard right afterwards is possibly used throughout the rest of the song too.
- The bulk of the track is a sample of a 1979 public information advert on the topic of energy conservation by the North American youth organisation, 4-H. 
"Energy is becoming one of our country's greatest concerns, if we don't start working on energy conservation there may not be enough energy to go around by the time I'm a parent. We're going to learn about how we can solve some of our problems through alternative energy sources. You can learn more about energy too - call your county cooperative extension service for more information. Conserving energy is everyone's responsibility. Call 4-H to find out how you can do your part."
- The garbled burbling noise heard on the track sounds similar to the "Havana Gurgler", a shortwave radio jamming station used by the Cuban government to render the unwelcomely democratic Radio Marti unlistenable. More information.
- ↑ https://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14677
- ↑ Original audio from the 4-H energy conservation advert.