- Joe Clay: "A fanfare of trumpets and we're off… The first noise you hear is eerie dissonance, which is promising. There's the faint sound of wind whistling in the background, evoking images of icy tundras. The mood is a bit unsettling. Panning synths in the style of Oneohtrix Point Never unfurl, along with something resembling vast synthesised panpipes. It's beatless. There are vague hints of trademark BOCian melodies penetrating the synthy murk. It's a wee bit Goblin/Umberto perhaps, and wouldn't sound out of place on the soundtrack to a Dario Argento flick." 
- Skytree posted the following:
- "Gemini": track one
- "Gemini": May 21 - June 20
- Dredging up of the subconscious mind.
- This past weekend saw the last of three eclipses of 2013 (until the Fall), ending in "Gemini".
- Music Has The Right To Children: "Aquarius". Both "Aquarius" and "Gemini" are air signs.
- Much of BoC's video imagery involves flying through the air.
- -- end transmission -- 
Samples / Lyrics
- Gemini is a subcritical nuclear test project ran by The National Nuclear Security Agency (NNSA). The NNSA runs the U.S. nuclear warhead program. See also: wikipedia:Project Gemini. 
- Gemini (♊) is also the third astrological sign in the Zodiac.
- ↑ http://thequietus.com/articles/12364-boards-of-canada-tomorrows-harvest-review
- ↑ http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=198078#198078
- ↑ http://www.wslfweb.org/docs/WSLF%20Issue%20Update--Subcritical%20Tests%20Fall%202012.pdf