| Kid for Today
||In a Beautiful Place out in the Country EP
- It appears this track was originally intended for an LP on Skam. An unfinished (and at that time, untitled) version of this track appeared as a bonus track on a one-off BoC Maxima cassette given as a present to the girl who appears on the Geogaddi cover.  Also the EHX website had an audio clip titled "Kid For Today (1997) (unreleased)" which corroborates with the possibility of it having an early origin. 
Samples / Lyrics
- It has been suggested that the percussive clicking noise heard throughout Kid For Today is the sound of a slide projector. [DC]
- The drums starting from 3:00 may be sampled from "Fragment" by "Bleach" from their 1992 album "Hard". The drum loop is the same as the one used in "Sequoia".
- "Strawberry Fields Forever" by The Beatles includes a similar drum fill featuring a distinctive tambourine at 0:57; this may have been a source of inspiration for Bleach.  Coincidentally, the line followed by the drum loop in Strawberry Fields Forever is 'Nothing is Real'.
This track contains the same chord progression as that of 'Olson (Version 3)', albeit 6 semitones (half-steps) higher in scale.
- ↑ http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=95486#95486 BoC Maxima tape
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20000301021317/http://www.ednet.co.uk/~ehx/boc/sounds.html
- ↑ https://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14090&start=20
- ↑ https://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12845
- ↑ http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=7266 WATMM post on the "Strawberry Fields Forever" sample with audio clips illustrating the similarity