Revision as of 00:30, 14 July 2013
| Transmisiones Ferox
Samples / Lyrics
- The track features a prominent female vocal sample repeating "Nineteen-ninety-nine", as the sample is layered upon itself multiple times it begins to sound like the word "Dying" is being repeated.
- Starting at around 1:59 a slowed down female voice can be heard saying something resembling "There is others." This, when reversed sounds like "They're outside." This sample is repeated until the end of the track.
- Transmisiones is a Spanish word meaning "Transmissions".
- Ferox is a Latin word meaning "fierce" or "aggressive".
- The title may be a reference to the film 'Cannibal Ferox' (Lenzi, 1981).