| Sick Times
- Joe Clay: "An imposing chord sequence and whooshing synths announce the arrival of the dopest beat yet – a seriously funky, chopped-up hip-hop break. There are trace elements of looped vocals and gorgeously woozy melodies. This is like a souped-up "Telephasic Workshop". There's a long fade with rumbling bass that makes the speakers tremble." 
- Contains a secret message for beekeepers only. @Langstroth. -- @alphainvictus
Samples / Lyrics
- Around 1:46 a voice appears to say 'thank you'. further unintelligible vocal samples continue throughout the track.
- At 2:15, 2:24, 2:33, & 2:42 a modulated voice appears in the left channel saying something like "You'll believe anything" or "You keep leaving."
- A looping sample after 2:15 saying 'six'
- At 2:36 there's a high-pitched vocal out the right channel that says "chemtrails" with a sibilant "s" when reversed.
- ↑ http://thequietus.com/articles/12364-boards-of-canada-tomorrows-harvest-review