| Split Your Infinities
Samples / Lyrics
- Contains a slowed down and distorted sample of a video about purported FEMA Concentration Camps.
- The full quote is as follows, beginning at 1:45 in the song:
"The FEMA plans to imprison American citizens have generated a lot of interest around the country, in locating the potential prison camps throughout the country. These may be facilities currently being used as prisons such as those you saw earlier, or prisons that are being built supposedly in the name of the war on drugs. Or, facilities that have other uses but could quickly be used to detain large numbers of people, such as this Amtrak facility in Beech Grove, Indiana.
We're standing now in the main parking lot, which doesn't look too sinister. At this level it is a very large parking lot, fenced on all sides by fence topped by barbed wire. It also has these electronically operated turnstiles. There is also a surveillance camera just like we saw at the FEMA facility, pointing out to the parking lot, and a helicopter windsock.
All of these apparent security measures are particularly unusual here, because this is a very low-crime area and this facility is nothing but an old train repair station with nothing in it worth stealing."
- Beech Grove might cite Forrest Mims III. The placard, along the left side, has “This/which/for”, very similar to Dorthy Ko’s book “Teachers of the Inner Chambers” whose left side is “Te/of/Ch”. Arbitrary, but the configuration of the wire looks similar to a tiny jetty of land cartographically depicted in her book (“The Jiangnan Region in the 17th Century Yangzi River Delta”, pp. 0) west of the East China Sea and east of the Zhejiang region. It appears like a sideways bunny with long ears, or possibly the Iberian peninsula with the Europe landmass over ~Africa. I think the possible English reference is the closeness to “Ningbo”, as in “Little bunny foo foo […] bopping them on the head” ~Comets. Also, "If you go out in the woods today..." &c. It looks like the land was terraformed to look like sideways 生 shēng (coincidentally replicated again north of Yangzhou in a reservoir).
- Word "imagine" hidden amongst the drums (starts around 2:19, repeated untill end)
- A split infinitive is the infinitive form of a verb placed between a "to" and the verb form, most famously the line "... to boldly go" from Star Trek.
- "Split Infinity" is a science fiction book by Piers Anthony set on a technologically decadent world.
- (speculation) This YouTube called "A Case Study in Schizophrenia" begins with voice artifacts that sound similar, and then thirty seconds in the movie explains schizophrenia is from the German root for split.
. track length
. 18:48 "good" reference?
- ↑ http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=208665#208665
- ↑ http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=208758#208758
- ↑ http://www.amazon.com/Split-Infinity-Apprentice-Adept-Book/dp/0345354915
- ↑ http://www.twoism.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11748