An overview of registered works.
 Early vs. Late Releases
Boards of Canada's discography essentially falls in two camps.
- The well-known releases that followed after the duo were signed, first to SKAM and then to Warp Records, which can be purchased in any decent record shop.
- The releases which precede this, of which original copies are exceptionally rare. Much of the knowledge we have of the latter is due to The Cosmic Crofter's webpage, which is now defunct.
- The exceptions: copies of BoC Maxima and the "Old Tunes" tapes which are almost certainly legitimate are readily available on the p2p networks.
- These older items are NOT AVAILABLE; only friends and family of BoC have heard them.
- In addition, three extracts of genuine old tracks came from a BoC-related website that no longer exists. They are: "duffy" (extract) (0:24), Wouldn't You Like To Be Free (extract) (0:56), circle (extract) (0:35), duffy is a gentle and innocent track a little bit similar to Melissa Juice; "wouldn't you like to be free?" features massed guitars; "circle" has slowly changing high-pitched glacial tones, fitting the Alaskan theme of the album it comes from.
Many albums which purport to be other rare releases are commonplace too, but almost without exception, these have proven to be fakes of varying qualities so far.
- Among the fakes, the most common are "eno test" and "parson", wrongly taken to be by Marumari and BoC, whereas they are by Marumari alone. A few other such mis-labelled tracks go around from time to time.
- "Stry Craty Bya" (as seen here, for instance) is actually "eno test".
- Other fakes include a longer version of "circle" which sounds nothing like the genuine short extract. "trillions" (3:31) is a fake, as is "treeline" '(1:12).
- Another set of fake MP3s that went around were called "nskino", "gridlock", "lavender trapezoids", "golden hinterland", "rhomboid", and maybe some more.
- "Slow Bicycle", a song by múm, is often mislabeled as "Seward Leaf".
- A recent fake that surfaced is the track "Sur Round , --Fredd-E 15:00, 25 August 2008 (CEST)
- A track by the name of "Chameleon" was featured on iTunes a couple of days at the end of October 2010.
More insights can be read at Fakes,_Bootlegs,_and_Bad_Tags.
 Rare/Early Releases
- Catalog 3
- Acid Memories
- Closes Vol. 1
- Play By Numbers
- Hooper Bay
- BoC Maxima
- Old Tunes Vol. 1 \ A Few Old Tunes
- Old Tunes Vol. 2
- Random 35 Tracks Tape (Marked as Old Tunes Vol. 1 too somewhere)
- Geogaddi (test pressing): February 2002, blue colored LP (limited to 10 copies), WARPLP101
 General Releases
- Music Has the Right to Children: 20 April 1998, CD + LP, WARP055 + SKA001
- Geogaddi: 18 February 2002, CD + 3xLP + Limited edition hardbound, WARP101
- The Campfire Headphase: 17 October 2005, CD + 2xLP + Promotional copies, WARP123
- Tomorrow's Harvest: 10 June 2013 (USA 11 June 2013), CD + LP, WARP257
 EPs and 12"s
- Twoism: 1995, Cassette + LP (100 copies originally printed, now many), BOARD1
- Hi Scores: December 1996, LP, SKA008
- Aquarius: 5 January 1998, 7" LP (limited to 500 copies), KMAS001
- Peel Session: 15 January 1999, CD + LP, WAP114
- In a Beautiful Place Out in the Country: 17 November 2000, sky-blue LP, WAP144
- Trans Canada Highway: 29 May 2006, CD + Enhanced CD + EP + Promotional copies, WAP200
- Reach For The Dead: 23 May 2013, Digital, WARPDD257A
 Promotional Releases
- Telephasic Workshop 10" (b/w Roygbiv) : 1998, 10" LP (limited to 200 copies), 10WARPLP055P
- Orange Romeda : 29 June 1998, 12" EP (Limited edition); WAP100P
- Music Has the Right to Children : 1998, CD, PWARP055 + SKA001
- Music Has the Right to Children (promo cassette) : 13 February 2002, Cassette, BRC50 (Beat Records)
- Geogaddi (promo lp) : 12 January 2002, LP, WARPLP101P
- Geogaddi (promo cassette) : 13 February 2002, Cassette, BRC51 (Beat Records)
- ------ / ------ / ------ / XXXXXX / ------ / ------ : 20 April 2013, Vinyl, (Warp Records) 
 Bootleg Releases
- Unreleased Tracks : 2007, 12", BOCNM-1104
 Remixes by BoC
- Michael Fakesch - Surfaise : The Trade Winds Mix By Boards Of Canada - Appears on Demon 1. March 1997. 12". MAS 04.01.
- Mira Calix - Sandsings : remixed by Boards Of Canada - May 1998. 2 x10", CD Single. WAP 97.
- Bubbah's Tum - Dirty Great Mable : Boards Of Canada Mix - 1998. 12", CD Single. iLLXXX007.
- Meat Beat Manifesto - Prime Audio Soup : Vegetarian Soup by Boards Of Canada - 23 Nov 1998. 12", CD Single, BIAS 352.
- Slag Boom Van Loon - Poppy Seed : Boards Of Canada - 26 Oct 2001. CD, 12" Promo. ZIQ007CD.
- Slag Boom Van Loon - Poppy Seed (reprise) : Boards Of Canada - 26 Oct 2001. CD. ZIQ007CD.
- Boom Bip - Last Walk Around Mirror Lake : Boards Of Canada Remix - May 2003. 12", LEX 014.
- Clouddead - Dead Dogs Two : Remixed by Boards of Canada - 26 January 2004. 12". CD Single. BDCDS064.
- Beck - Broken Drum : Boards of Canada Remix - 29 March 2005. CD, Promo 12" EP, Promo CD EP. B0004365-00.
- Why? - Good Friday : Remix by Boards of Canada - 29 November 2007. "Lilac" Vinyl 12" EP [UK], Promo CD EP. ABR 79/TOM 111.
 Remixes of BoC
- Kid For Today (Stereolab Remix) - Remixed by Stereolab
- Appears on Warp 10+3 Remixes compilation album. 11 October 1999. WARP 69.
- An Eagle in Your Mind (Consumed and Regurgitated By The P.B.O.ster!) - Remixed by Push Button Objects
- Appears on Warp 10+3 Remixes compilation album. 11 Oct 1999. WARP 69.
- Dayvan Cowboy (Odd Nosdam Remix) - Remix by Odd Nosdam
- Appears on the Trans Canada Highway EP. 29 June 2006. WAP 200.
- D C (Bit) - Remix by Odd Nosdam
- This Bird - Remixed by Solange Knowles
- In a Beautiful Place out in the Country (song) - Remixed by Mira Calix
- Appears on Warp20 (Recreated). CD. 29 September 2009. WARPCD20.
- Kaini Industries - Remixed by Bibio
- Appears on Warp20 (Recreated). CD. 29 September 2009. WARPCD20.
- Left Side Drive - Remixed by Solange Knowles
- Unofficially featured on the rap-up blog.
- Several bootleg remixes of BoC tracks also exist, but are not listed here.
- ROYGBIV (Alpha Quest Mix) was a custom edit by BoC for an independent film. Not intended to be released, the mix was leaked onto the internet.
 Tracks On Compilations
 As Boards of Canada
- Korona : Dec 1996. 12". Limited Edition. MASK100.
- Orange Romeda : 29 June 1998. CD + 12". WAP100CD + WAP100.
- Sixtyniner : July 1998. 7". Limited 500 copies. DISKONO001X.
- Seven Forty Seven : November 2009. CD + 10". WARPCD20³ + WARP20⁰
 As Hell Interface
The Hell Interface side-project seems to be more in the nature of a remix project than Boards of Canada proper. The works released under the HI name are: remixes of Colonel Abrams' Trapped and of Midnight Star's Midas Touch, and a strange little speech-only track called The Story of Xentrix. Can this last track be described as a remix? Most of the speech seems to be synthesized; however, the last few words sound rather different - perhaps from another source (just speculation).
There used to be link here to an animated trailer here, for a program called "Zentrix", which was taken down after a while. By request, here it is again (be aware that the trailer is not necessarily related to the Hell Interface track, except by the similarity of names). The trailer can be found at the Zentrix site .
- Soylent Night : 1997. 7". VVMT0004 & 2001. 3"CD. VVMT0004X.
- Trapped : April 1997. 12". Limited Edition. MASK200.
- Midas Touch : 1999. 12". Limited Edition. MASK500.
- The Story of Xentrix : 6 January 2003. CD. Mixed. WARPCDWIF.
 Produced by BoC for Others
- Here Come the Rubber Cops: 29 Sept 2008, Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, A&B-015
 Live Bootlegs
Some of those performances were bootlegged:
- Live @ Warp10: 5 November 1999, MP3
- Live @ Lighthouse: 14 October 2000, MP3
- Live @ ATP: 7 April 2001, MP3
 Radio Shows
 BMI Repertoire search results
The following track titles returned by a BMI Repertoire search for "Michael Sandison" do not appear in the track listing of any known BoC or Hell Interface release:
- Nissan Statistics
- Woice099 (alternate title: Woice Zero Ninety Nine)
- Flute Frum Thing
- It's Too Orangey
 BoC Old Website
Boards of Canada's old website disappeared in 2000. Some fans managed to capture music loops that played on the site, many of which were simply Boards of Canada fiddling around, but some early works later became full songs. A 15 minute YouTube video surfaced on August 1st, 2011, containing all the loops on the site, and is embedded below.
 Song Loops
- Seven Forty Seven
- The Beach At Redpoint
- Over The Horizon Radar
- Happy Cycling
- Music Is Math
- Time Apple
- Kid For Today
Loops also found on interactive webpage:
|Rare/Early releases||Catalog 3 • Acid Memories • Closes Vol. 1 • Play by Numbers • Hooper Bay • BoC Maxima • Old Tunes Vol. 1 • Old Tunes Vol. 2 • Random 35 Tracks Tape • Geogaddi (test pressing)|
|General releases (albums)||Music Has the Right to Children • Geogaddi • The Campfire Headphase • Tomorrow's Harvest|
|General releases (eps/12"s)||Twoism • Hi Scores • Aquarius • Peel Session • In a Beautiful Place out in the Country • Trans Canada Highway|
|Promotional Releases||Telephasic Workshop • MHTRTC (promo cassette) • Orange Romeda • Geogaddi (promo lp) • Geogaddi (promo cassette) • ------ / ------ / ------ / XXXXXX / ------ / ------|
|Produced by BoC for Others||Here Come the Rubber Cops|
|Bootleg Releases||Unreleased Tracks|
|Live Sets||Warp10 • The Lighthouse • All Tomorrow's Parties • Other live sets|
|Other||Kaleidoscope • Promotional Items • T-Shirts|